Pages

Thursday, February 4, 2010

New Target Mobile Store Coupons!!!

New Target Mobile Store Coupons!!!

This Hip2Save.com Deal was hand-posted on Thursday, February 4th, 2010 at 7:50 pm.

I just found out some exciting Target news… they are going mobile and with that I mean you can now score mobile coupons! Just go here to sign up and check out all the details. Basically you will start receiving exclusive Target store mobile coupons that can be stacked with manufacturer coupons for even more savings!

Once signed up, you will start receiving monthly offers via text message (standard text messaging rates do apply) with a link to a barcode that can be scanned at checkout. All the cashier needs to do is take your phone and scan the barcode. It’s that simple! Plus, the same barcode can be used for multiple one-time-only coupon deals throughout the month. I’m assuming these coupons will be the same as the ones on their website, but that’s not too clear yet.

How awesome is this?! The first thing that came to my mind— I will be able to use less of my oh so precious printer ink! Yay! …And my other thought was how convenient! Do you know how many times I’ve forgotten a Target coupon at home? Now my little phone will be filled with Target coupons! Yippeeee!

What do you all think? Are you as excited as me?

(Thanks so much for the heads up on this, CouponingToDisney!)

No comments:

Post a Comment